As winter is quickly approaching, I decided to share with you my favorite makeup products for the fall season. These are all products that I found myself reaching for during the autumn months. Most of these products I picked up in Paris during the summer but I needed some time to use them, fall in love with them and eventually have them land right here in my fall makeup favorites list.
- Embryolisse Lait creme concentrate – This daily moisturizer is everything! I picked it up in Paris in August and I have not missed a day of applying it under my foundation. It is a very simple moisturizer, but honestly, since I got it I never felt the need to look for something fancier. Don’t be fooled by the small packaging on the photo! I have a big one laying in my drawer which a friend of mine kindly bought for me when she was in Paris a few weeks later. To me, this is the perfect makeup base and I am pretty sure I won’t be looking for a substitute any time soon.
- NYX pore filler – This primer feels so good when you apply it. It makes your skin velvety smooth and it really minimizes the pores. I only use it in the areas I need it the most (cheeks and chin mostly)because I always put the Embryolisse moisturizer first.
- Clarins Ever Matte foundation – This foundation I’ve had for a while but only now I started using consistently. It is a little bit on the lighter side that’s why I use it during the colder months when my skin is not tanned. It has thin consistency and feels really lightweight on the skin and the best part is it is oil-free and SPF 15.
- Benefit Hoola bronzer – I finally hopped on the bandwagon and decided to try it. Everyone raves about this bronzer and now I know why… The is for sure the best bronzer I have ever used. It looks super natural on the skin, it is pigmented but not as pigmented that it leaves you with a muddy face and it doesn’t have shimmer. It checks all my boxes!
- Nuxe Ultra nourishing lip balm – I have really really dry lips… and this lip balm is a life saver! Ever since I got it, it never leaves my makeup bag. I apply it multiple times a day because it is the only thing I found that helps with my lips and leaves them smooth and moisturized. It has a very nice, smooth texture and smells like honey and lemon.Yum yum yum…
- Mac Satin Amorous lipstick – What would be a fall makeup favorites list without the perfect fall lipstick? I really love the textures of Mac’s Satin range lipsticks and the color of this one just screams Fall to me.
What are your current fall makeup favorites? I would love to try them out.