How to always look stylish ? Aaah, the million dollar question. Style has a different meaning to everybody but today I decided to share with you my understanding of it and my tips on how to always look stylish. If you follow these tips you will always look polished and put together.
- Undergarments – There is a reason I am starting with this one! Even though you can’t see it the wrong type of underwear can instantly ruin your otherwise polished look. For example, if you are wearing a tight dress go with seamless underwear. Also make sure you are not showing any of your undergarments – thongs showing while you are sitting and bra straps peeking under your tank top is not sexy, it is unpolished! So make sure your underwear stays under!
- Ironed clothing – Wrinkled clothes are an instant style killer. Wearing creased clothes may give you an unkempt appearance. Ironing can be very boring but if you want to elevate your style you need to take the time and ensure your clothes are crease free.
- Dress for your body type – We are all different, have different body shapes and curves so the same item will not look the same on everybody. If you want to elevate your style it is very important to know what looks good on you. Dress to emphasize the good parts of your body. You can find some good tips and suggestions here.
- Dress appropriately for the occasion – Before going to an event make sure you are aware of the dress code. It is not fun being the girl in sneakers when everyone is dressed up. If the event is outside, check the weather as well. This way you will ensure you are dressed appropriately for the weather and occasion.
- Plan your outfit in advance – You may have heard the phrase “plan to prepare or prepare to fail”. It might seem a little extreme but it is so important to plan your outfits the night before! Otherwise, there is a high chance that you will be stuck with an outfit you dislike or don’t feel comfortable in for the entire day.
What are your secrets for always looking put together? Let me know in the comments below!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!